Medtronic (MDT) CEO says 'no dollar limit' on M&A deals - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) CEO Omar Ishrak says "no dollar limit" on M&A deals, according to Bloomberg. The exec said he's not chasing deals, but is open to opportunity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Receives Reimbursement Approval in Japan for CoreValve Evolut R System
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Acquire AppFormix
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!