Medtronic (MDT) CEO says 'no dollar limit' on M&A deals - Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) CEO Omar Ishrak says "no dollar limit" on M&A deals, according to Bloomberg. The exec said he's not chasing deals, but is open to opportunity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- Silence Therapeutics Acquires Shares in Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Facilitate Discussions
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Said Still Interested in Pandora (P) - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!