Medtronic (MDT) CEO says 'no dollar limit' on M&A deals - Bloomberg
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) CEO Omar Ishrak says "no dollar limit" on M&A deals, according to Bloomberg. The exec said he's not chasing deals, but is open to opportunity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
- Medtronic Receives FDA Clearance of New Lower Profile HawkOne 6F Directional Atherectomy System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!