Magic Software Enterprises (MGIC) Enters ~$31.5M Term Loan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (Nasdaq: MGIC) announced that the Company has obtained a NIS 120 million (approximately $31.5 million) loan from an Israeli institutional corporation. After taking the loan, the Company will have total cash of approximately $92.5 million (net cash of ~ $60 million). The proceeds from the loan will be used to support the growth of the Company's existing business and for potential acquisitions. The unsecured loan is payable in 7 equal annual payments with the final payment due on November 2, 2023 and bears a fixed interest rate of 2.60% per year (unlinked), payable in two semi-annual payments. The loan, which may be prepaid under certain circumstances, is subject to various customary financial covenants and a negative pledge.
"We are pleased to partner with a leading Israeli institution on this financing, taking advantage of the attractive rates that were offered," stated Asaf Berenstin, CEO of Magic Software Enterprises, Ltd. "Having already spent approximately $21 million this year on the acquisition of Roshtov Software Industries Ltd., this financing will give us the flexibility to further grow our digital transformation business and add value to our shareholders by enriching our solutions for mobile, integration, cloud and IoT, both organically and through additional acquisitions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Skillsoft-Supported Program Wins Silver 2016 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award for Leadership Development
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors