MDC Partners (MDCA) Said to Explore Potential Sale Amid Strategic Review
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 1:03 PM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) said to explore potential sale amid strategic review,according to the WSJ.
UPDATE - MDC Partners said it hired LionTree to review its
financial and capital structure strategy, the company said.
Also on today's call, MDC Partners CEO Scott Kauffman said,
right now the scope is to explore and evaluate our capital structure. Comments came as analyst pressed for more detail on the company's plans.
Rival ad companies and private equity firms could both be interested in MDC Partners, though specific names weren't mentioned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1 billion deal: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!