MDC Partners (MDCA) Said to Explore Potential Sale Amid Strategic Review
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 1:03 PM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) said to explore potential sale amid strategic review,according to the WSJ.
UPDATE - MDC Partners said it hired LionTree to review its
financial and capital structure strategy, the company said.
Also on today's call, MDC Partners CEO Scott Kauffman said,
right now the scope is to explore and evaluate our capital structure. Comments came as analyst pressed for more detail on the company's plans.
Rival ad companies and private equity firms could both be interested in MDC Partners, though specific names weren't mentioned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!