MDC Partners (MDCA) Said to Explore Potential Sale Amid Strategic Review
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 1:03 PM EDT)
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) said to explore potential sale amid strategic review,according to the WSJ.
UPDATE - MDC Partners said it hired LionTree to review its
financial and capital structure strategy, the company said.
Also on today's call, MDC Partners CEO Scott Kauffman said,
right now the scope is to explore and evaluate our capital structure. Comments came as analyst pressed for more detail on the company's plans.
Rival ad companies and private equity firms could both be interested in MDC Partners, though specific names weren't mentioned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal