Kite Pharma (KITE) CMO Chang Says R&D Pipeline 'Well Balanced' Between Blood, Solid Tumors - Investor Day
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) chief medical officer, David D. Chang, M.D., Ph.D., said today that the company's R&D pipeline is "well balanced" between blood and solid tumors. Chang was speaking at Kite's Investor Day today.
Chang also introduced hour new preclinical programs. Kite will filed IND for KITE-796 in 2018, for KITE-585 in 2017, for KITE-718 in 2016, and KITE-439 in 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Presents Data from ZUMA-1 Trial in NHL; Primary Endpoint of ORR Met
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!