J. C. Penney (JCP) Not Expected to Report Monthly Sales 'Any Time Soon'
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) will not be reporting monthly sales this year, spokeswoman Kristin Hays said in an email obtained by Bloomberg. The company will try to provide updates throughout the year, but she doesn't expect the company to report monthly sales "any time soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TrueCar (TRUE) Sees Record U.S. Auto Sales in 2015
- Ocwen Financial (OCN), NYDFS Enter Settlement; Chairman Erbey to Step Down
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) Names Japan CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!