J. C. Penney (JCP) Not Expected to Report Monthly Sales 'Any Time Soon'
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) will not be reporting monthly sales this year, spokeswoman Kristin Hays said in an email obtained by Bloomberg. The company will try to provide updates throughout the year, but she doesn't expect the company to report monthly sales "any time soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates Amid Lower GMC, Buick Results
- Perion Network (PERI) Acquires Undertone in $180M Deal
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Reaffirms Regulatory, Clinical Strategy for Fispemifene (RPRX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!