J. C. Penney (JCP) Not Expected to Report Monthly Sales 'Any Time Soon'
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) will not be reporting monthly sales this year, spokeswoman Kristin Hays said in an email obtained by Bloomberg. The company will try to provide updates throughout the year, but she doesn't expect the company to report monthly sales "any time soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vantage Drilling (VTG) Refutes Allegations of Being Tied to Arrest of Former Petrobras Director
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Plans Rights Offering, One-for-10 Stock Split
- International Game Tech (IGT) Enters Agreement with Veikkaus Oy for e-Commerce Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!