J. C. Penney (JCP) Not Expected to Report Monthly Sales 'Any Time Soon'
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) will not be reporting monthly sales this year, spokeswoman Kristin Hays said in an email obtained by Bloomberg. The company will try to provide updates throughout the year, but she doesn't expect the company to report monthly sales "any time soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger (SLB) Unit, U.S. Justice Dept. Enter Settlement Over IEEPA Violations
- Chevron (CVX) Unit Enters Agreement to Sell CAL Stake
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) Reports Phase II IMPACT Missed Primary Endpoint in Classic CNV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!