J. C. Penney (JCP) Not Expected to Report Monthly Sales 'Any Time Soon'
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) will not be reporting monthly sales this year, spokeswoman Kristin Hays said in an email obtained by Bloomberg. The company will try to provide updates throughout the year, but she doesn't expect the company to report monthly sales "any time soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts J. C. Penney (JCP) at Sell
- SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) to Review Options Regarding its Blue World Project
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Acquire LastPass in $125M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!