Gilead Sciences (GILD) has internally discussed potential split up - Bloomberg, citing EVP
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) EVP of R&D said the company has discussed splitting-up internally, according to Bloomberg. Splitting up is not high on the list of the company's priorities, the executive said.
Gilead is always active in M&A, but not desperate. The company is open to all options, but would look for something sensible, according to today's commentary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Topline Selonsertib Phase 2 Data in NASH; Anti-Fibrotic Activity Noted
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) signed agreement to sell Devonian asset in W.V./Ky. - CEO Lawler