Gilead Sciences (GILD) has internally discussed potential split up - Bloomberg, citing EVP
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) EVP of R&D said the company has discussed splitting-up internally, according to Bloomberg. Splitting up is not high on the list of the company's priorities, the executive said.
Gilead is always active in M&A, but not desperate. The company is open to all options, but would look for something sensible, according to today's commentary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!