Gilead Sciences (GILD) has internally discussed potential split up - Bloomberg, citing EVP
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) EVP of R&D said the company has discussed splitting-up internally, according to Bloomberg. Splitting up is not high on the list of the company's priorities, the executive said.
Gilead is always active in M&A, but not desperate. The company is open to all options, but would look for something sensible, according to today's commentary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Topline Selonsertib Phase 2 Data in NASH; Anti-Fibrotic Activity Noted
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!