Expedia (EXPE) CEO says company won't enter the 'couch' sharing economy - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) CEO Dara Khosrowshahi commented today that the company won't enter the "couch" sharing economy, according to Bloomberg. The company will focus on renting entire homes.
Khosrowshahi is speaking at the Geekwire conference today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Outperform
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!