ConAgra Foods (CAG) Declines to Comment on 'Speculation'
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 3:28 PM EDT)
"We don't comment on rumor or speculation," a spokesperson said.
The potential takeover was discussed earlier in a research note at RBC Capital. Specifically, analyst David Palmer argued that ConAgra could pursue a large-scale acquisition, and he thinks Pinnacle is the most likely candidate.
(Update notes comments were from ConAgra, not Pinnacle Foods.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- CBOE Holdings Stockholders Approve Share Issuance In Bats Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!