ConAgra Foods (CAG) Declines to Comment on 'Speculation'
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 3:28 PM EDT)
"We don't comment on rumor or speculation," a spokesperson said.
The potential takeover was discussed earlier in a research note at RBC Capital. Specifically, analyst David Palmer argued that ConAgra could pursue a large-scale acquisition, and he thinks Pinnacle is the most likely candidate.
(Update notes comments were from ConAgra, not Pinnacle Foods.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coach (COH) Said Working with Evercore on Possible Merger with Burberry - Betaville
- UPDATE: US Foods (USFD) Said Planning Hundreds of Job Cuts Amid HQ Restructuring
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!