Chesapeake Energy (CHK) signed agreement to sell Devonian asset in W.V./Ky. - CEO Lawler
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) CEO Doug Lawler said the company signed an agreement to sell Devonian asset in West Virginia/Kentucky, according to Bloomberg, citing today's Analyst Day conference call.
For more from the Analyst Day, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- Fitch Rates Chesapeake Energy's Unsecured Notes 'B-/RR4'; Outlook Negative
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!