Chesapeake Energy (CHK) signed agreement to sell Devonian asset in W.V./Ky. - CEO Lawler
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) CEO Doug Lawler said the company signed an agreement to sell Devonian asset in West Virginia/Kentucky, according to Bloomberg, citing today's Analyst Day conference call.
For more from the Analyst Day, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!