Chesapeake Energy (CHK) signed agreement to sell Devonian asset in W.V./Ky. - CEO Lawler
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) CEO Doug Lawler said the company signed an agreement to sell Devonian asset in West Virginia/Kentucky, according to Bloomberg, citing today's Analyst Day conference call.
For more from the Analyst Day, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Announces US Patent Granted for CLR 131 and CLR 125
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Plug Power (PLUG) Says it Deployed 4,010 GenDrive Units in FY16, Exceeding Guidance