CBS (CBS) CEO says Thursday night football won't be profitable for co. - Bloomberg (TWTR)
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) says Thursday night football won't be profitable, according to Bloomberg.
Comments come from Leslie Moovies, CEO of CBS. The executive was largely referring to its overall football package outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBS Corp. (CBS): Raising PT On Higher Retransmission Fees - Needham
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Kellogg (K) short duration call active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!