CBS (CBS) CEO says Thursday night football won't be profitable for co. - Bloomberg (TWTR)
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) says Thursday night football won't be profitable, according to Bloomberg.
Comments come from Leslie Moovies, CEO of CBS. The executive was largely referring to its overall football package outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corning (GLW) Takes Minority Stake in Menlo Micro
- Janssen Announces Significant Data from Two DARZALEX Phase 3 Post-Hoc Analyses
- Merck (MRK) Updates on KEYTRUDA Phase 1b KEYNOTE-028 Study; Clinical Activity, Durable Responses Observed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!