CBS (CBS) CEO says Thursday night football won't be profitable for co. - Bloomberg (TWTR)
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) says Thursday night football won't be profitable, according to Bloomberg.
Comments come from Leslie Moovies, CEO of CBS. The executive was largely referring to its overall football package outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Announces New Data from TNX-102 SL Phase 2 in PTSD
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!