Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) CEO Caforio Says M&A Focused in Four Areas, Will Present Opdivo CHECKMATE-026 in Oct.
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) participated in the Morgan Stanley 2016 Global Health Care Conference today. In part, CEO Giovanni Caforio said:
- M&A targets are oncology, innumoscience, fibrosis, cardio
- Opdivo CHECKMATE-026 data coming at ESMO in October
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) MYSTIC Change Positive for Merck (MRK), Less so for Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - BMO
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX), Lantern Pharma Announce Strategic Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!