Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) CEO Caforio Says M&A Focused in Four Areas, Will Present Opdivo CHECKMATE-026 in Oct.
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) participated in the Morgan Stanley 2016 Global Health Care Conference today. In part, CEO Giovanni Caforio said:
- M&A targets are oncology, innumoscience, fibrosis, cardio
- Opdivo CHECKMATE-026 data coming at ESMO in October
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!