Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) CEO Caforio Says M&A Focused in Four Areas, Will Present Opdivo CHECKMATE-026 in Oct.
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) participated in the Morgan Stanley 2016 Global Health Care Conference today. In part, CEO Giovanni Caforio said:
- M&A targets are oncology, innumoscience, fibrosis, cardio
- Opdivo CHECKMATE-026 data coming at ESMO in October
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- UPDATE: LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!