BlackBerry (BBRY) CEO Chen: 'Trump Could be Good for Business' - Bloomberg
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) CEO John Chen commented today that "Trump could be good for business," according to Bloomberg headlines.
Chen said Trump has a chance to reset the U.S.-China relationship. He noted that ending the H1B visa would hurt the U.S.
On business matters, Chen said that the company will release one more in-house phone, which will have a physical keyboard.
Shares of BlackBerry are up 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Politics, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!