BlackBerry (BBRY) CEO Chen: 'Trump Could be Good for Business' - Bloomberg
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) CEO John Chen commented today that "Trump could be good for business," according to Bloomberg headlines.
Chen said Trump has a chance to reset the U.S.-China relationship. He noted that ending the H1B visa would hurt the U.S.
On business matters, Chen said that the company will release one more in-house phone, which will have a physical keyboard.
Shares of BlackBerry are up 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lockheed Martin (LMT) CEO Tells Trump It's Close to Deal to Bring Down F-35 Costs
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Politics, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!