BRT Realty Trust (BRT) Announces Acquisition of Pointe at Lenox Park
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BRT Realty Trust (NYSE: BRT) announced that it acquired, through a joint venture in which it has a 74% interest, Pointe at Lenox Park, a 271 unit multi-family property located in Atlanta, GA for $39.1 million, including $27.4 million of mortgage debt obtained in connection with the acquisition. The mortgage debt has an annual interest rate of 3.97%, matures in September 2026, and is interest only until October 2019.
Jeffrey A. Gould, President and Chief Executive Officer commented, "We are pleased to add Pointe at Lenox Park to our portfolio. This acquisition deepens our presence in Atlanta, a leading market for job growth in the United States since 2010, and broadens our joint venture network as we added a partner with local experience to our network of partners. The property is located near Atlanta's affluent Buckhead district and Emory University, is well occupied at 95% and offers various amenities to residents. Pointe at Lenox Park is the type of accretive acquisition that will help BRT achieve its objective of owning multi-family properties that generate steady cash flow while providing the potential for capital appreciation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Perma-Fix Appoints Industry Veteran S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!