Amazon (AMZN) CEO Bezos Congratulates Trump with Shares Under Pressure
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) CEO Jeff Bezos took to twitter to congratulate President-elected Donald Trump. The two have a tumultuous relationship, which was on full display during the election. Bezos also runs the Washington Post which has been very critical of Trump.
Notably, shares of Amazon have fallen sharply during the two trading sessions since Trump was elected. On the trail, Trump said Amazon has "huge anti-trust issues."
Bezos and Amazon shareholders don't want to see that come to fruition.
Today shares are down 4.1%. Yesterday they fell 2%.
Congratulations to @realDonaldTrump. I for one give him my most open mind and wish him great success in his service to the country.— Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) November 10, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Cuts Amazon's (AMZN) Consolidated Segment Operating Income By 16% For 2017, 13% For 2018
- All aboard to fix the globalization 'bullet train', China's Xinhua says
- Amazon.com to Webcast Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Jeff Bezos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!