eOn Communications (EONC) Announces Resignation of CEO; Stephen Swartz Named as Principal Executive Officer
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
eOn Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: EONC) announced the appointment of Mr. Stephen Swartz, age 57, as Principal Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. James W. Hopper is resigning as Chief Executive Officer and President effective June 8, 2012. Mr. Hopper will continue to serve the Company on a part-time basis in an advisory role and will remain a member of the Board of Directors of the Company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- Oil States (OIS) Appoints Lloyd A. Hajdik as CFO
- Tumi Holdings (TUMI) Names Joseph R. Gromek as Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!