bebe (BEBE) President Fabricant Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Emilia Fabricant, President of bebe (Nasdaq: BEBE), has resigned from the company for personal reasons effective August 17, 2012. Manny Mashouf, company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will continue to assume leadership of the company and Ms. Fabricant’s duties will be absorbed by both he and Renee Bell, Executive Vice President, Merchandising.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greif (GEF) Names Peter Watson as COO
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!