Zynga (ZNGA) Adds Ellen Siminoff to Board
- U.S. stocks open higher
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: (MGN) (XCO) (PLCM) (GPRO) Higher; (SSW) (DSW) (SAGE) (BBY) Lower (more...)
Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) announced that Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Shmoop University, Inc. and a founding executive at Yahoo!, has joined the company's board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DeVry Education Group (DV) Names Lisa Wardell President and CEO
- Barington Capital Seeks to Elect Two Chicos FAS (CHS) Directors
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Marketing and Strategic Planning EVP to Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!