Zynga (ZNGA) Adds Ellen Siminoff to Board
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) announced that Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Shmoop University, Inc. and a founding executive at Yahoo!, has joined the company's board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Taps Electronic Arts' Griffin as CFO
- Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) Adds New Director
- Radian Group (RDN) Names New Structured Products SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!