Zynga (ZNGA) Adds Ellen Siminoff to Board
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) announced that Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Shmoop University, Inc. and a founding executive at Yahoo!, has joined the company's board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga to Speak at the Canaccord Genuity 2015 Global Online Gaming Conference and the Citi 2015 Global Technology Conference
- DreamWorks Animation SKG (DWA) Chief Global Brand Officer to Step Down, Will Assume Consulting Role
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) CEO Werner to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!