Zynga (ZNGA) Adds Ellen Siminoff to Board
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) announced that Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Shmoop University, Inc. and a founding executive at Yahoo!, has joined the company's board of directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) Marketing Chief Jung Hak Son Resigns
- Twitter (TWTR) Elects Former Pearson (PSO) CEO Scardino to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!