Zynga (ZNGA) Adds Ellen Siminoff to Board
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) announced that Ellen Siminoff, President and CEO of Shmoop University, Inc. and a founding executive at Yahoo!, has joined the company's board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newman Ferrara Announces Motion to Dismiss Denied in Securities Fraud Case Brought by Zynga Investors
- Trian Files Definitive proxy for DuPont (DD) Over Director Nominees; Sends Letter to Shareholders
- Align Technology (ALGN) Announces Retirment of CEO Prescott; Successor Appointed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!