ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) CFO Brumm Resigns
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLTQ), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing products utilizing its proprietary controlled-cooling technology platform, today announced that Joshua c, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has resigned from the Company, effective August 8, 2012, to pursue a new career opportunity. The Board of Directors has initiated an executive search process to find a replacement. Mr. Brumm will remain available to the Company through the end of August to assist with the transition. The finance function will report directly to Mark Foley, interim President and CEO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Appoints CEO McWaters as Chairman
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Elects Yale's Thomas Lynch to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!