Yongye International (YONG) Names Mr. Nan Xu as Chief Operating Officer
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Total S.A. (TOT) Confirms Death of Chairman, CEO Christophe de Margerie
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YONG) oday announced that Mr. Nan Xu has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of Yongye and will join the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elliott Issues Open Letter to Family Dollar Management, Nominates Slate of Seven (FDO) (DLTR) (DG)
- SolarCity (SCTY) Names New Chief Marketing Officer
- HanesBrands (HBI) Adds Former Snyder's-Lance CFO as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!