Yongye International (YONG) Names Mr. Nan Xu as Chief Operating Officer
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YONG) oday announced that Mr. Nan Xu has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of Yongye and will join the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Covisint Corp. (COVS), Dialectic Capital Enter Agreement
- Tesoro Petroleum (TSO) Appoints New EVPs; CFO Sterin to Assume Corporate Development Responsibilities
- Resolute Energy (REN) CEO Sutton to Retire; Successor Named