Yongye International (YONG) Names Mr. Nan Xu as Chief Operating Officer
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YONG) oday announced that Mr. Nan Xu has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of Yongye and will join the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Chevron (CVX) Says Former Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf Resigned from Board
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; New Board Member Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!