Yongye International (YONG) Names Mr. Nan Xu as Chief Operating Officer
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YONG) oday announced that Mr. Nan Xu has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of Yongye and will join the Company's Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints New CFO
- Materialise NV (MTLS) CFO Merckx Resigns
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Appoints New Marketing Chief, Digital Chief, Others
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!