Yandex (YNDX) Appoints Mehmet Ali Yalcindag as Chairman of the Board of Yandex.Turkey
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
Yandex, (Nasdaq: YNDX) announced the appointment of Mehmet Ali Yalcindag as Chairman of the Board of Yandex.Turkey, the Company's subsidiary in Turkey. Mr. Yalcindag will supervise, in a non-executive capacity, strategic development of Yandex.Turkey and help enhance Yandex's brand awareness amongst Turkish internet users. Yandex established a presence in Turkey in September 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) SVP, CCO Repella to Leave Company
- Powell (POWL) Appoints Neil Dial as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!