Yahoo! (YHOO) Expected To Name Levinsohn Permanant CEO - LA Times
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) is expected to name interim CEO Ross Levinsohn the permanent CEO, LA Times reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twerk, Snap, Shake: Yahoo Unveils 2013 Year In Review
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Acquires Natural Language Processor SkyPhrase
- RBC (RY) CEO Nixon Announces Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!