Xyratex (XRTX) Appoints Five New Executive Officers
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that it has expanded its executive team with the appointment of Todd Gresham, Doug Inamine, Luciano Marinaccio, Ed Prager and Ahmed Shihab as executive officers with immediate effect.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Holder Fir Tree Asks Board to Replace CEO
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) CEO Was Fired Due to Stock Promotion Campaign - TheStreet
- VirtualScopics (VSCP) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!