Xyratex (XRTX) Appoints Five New Executive Officers
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that it has expanded its executive team with the appointment of Todd Gresham, Doug Inamine, Luciano Marinaccio, Ed Prager and Ahmed Shihab as executive officers with immediate effect.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Names Jaime Vasquez as CFO and Announces Other Executive Promotions
- Senior Autopilot Engineer Said to Depart Tesla (TSLA) for Startup (MBLY)
- Intel (INTC) Poaches Key Talent from Qualcomm (QCOM) - Sterne Agee CRT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!