Xyratex (XRTX) Appoints Five New Executive Officers
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that it has expanded its executive team with the appointment of Todd Gresham, Doug Inamine, Luciano Marinaccio, Ed Prager and Ahmed Shihab as executive officers with immediate effect.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) CEO to Retire, Hayes to Succeed Barger
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Appoints Two New Executives
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) Gen. Counsel Burke Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!