Xyratex (XRTX) Appoints Five New Executive Officers
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that it has expanded its executive team with the appointment of Todd Gresham, Doug Inamine, Luciano Marinaccio, Ed Prager and Ahmed Shihab as executive officers with immediate effect.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers' (TRV) Schnitzer Will Succeed Fishman as Chief Executive Officer
- ITG (ITG) CEO Bob Gasser Replaced by Jarrett Lilien
- Church & Dwight (CHD) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!