Xyratex (XRTX) Appoints Five New Executive Officers
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that it has expanded its executive team with the appointment of Todd Gresham, Doug Inamine, Luciano Marinaccio, Ed Prager and Ahmed Shihab as executive officers with immediate effect.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Target (TGT) Appoints Rick Gomez CMO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG) Responds to Letter from TAC Capital; Says it Always Considers Constructive Input
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!