Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Adds J. Patrick Keyes as CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) has elected J. Patrick Keyes, 46, executive vice president and chief financial officer for the corporation and its utility subsidiaries, effective Sept. 1, 2012. Keyes succeeds Frederick "Rick" Kuester, who will retire in January 2013 at the age of 62.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Housing & Land Dev. (CHLN) CFO Resigns for Personal Reasons
- The Wet Seal (WTSL) Amends Credit Agreement with BofA; Stores, Ops EVP Gilbert Resigns
- Caterpillar (CAT) Announces Retirement of APDSD VP Johnson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!