Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Adds J. Patrick Keyes as CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) has elected J. Patrick Keyes, 46, executive vice president and chief financial officer for the corporation and its utility subsidiaries, effective Sept. 1, 2012. Keyes succeeds Frederick "Rick" Kuester, who will retire in January 2013 at the age of 62.
You May Also Be Interested In
- We Energies, Wolverine to end joint venture at Presque Isle Power Plant
- Symantec (SYMC) CAO, CFO Resign; Interim Appointee Named
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Names Gary King as CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!