Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Adds J. Patrick Keyes as CFO
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) has elected J. Patrick Keyes, 46, executive vice president and chief financial officer for the corporation and its utility subsidiaries, effective Sept. 1, 2012. Keyes succeeds Frederick "Rick" Kuester, who will retire in January 2013 at the age of 62.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) CEO Werner to Retire
- Rebekah Brooks returning to News Corp as UK chief: FT
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Names Philippe Morin as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!