Willbros Group (WG) has Appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to its Board
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) has appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to serve as a member of the Board. Mr. Jenkins' appointment fills a vacancy on the Board and is for a term commencing on August 1, 2012 and expiring at the Company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2014 or until his successor is duly elected and qualified. The Board of Directors also appointed Mr. Jenkins to serve on the Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alco Stores (ALCS) Issues Commentary on CAS Proxy
- Stryker Corp. (SYK) Names CEO Kevin Lobo as Chairman
- Pandora Media (P) Names New VP of Industry Relations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!