Willbros Group (WG) has Appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to its Board
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) has appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to serve as a member of the Board. Mr. Jenkins' appointment fills a vacancy on the Board and is for a term commencing on August 1, 2012 and expiring at the Company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2014 or until his successor is duly elected and qualified. The Board of Directors also appointed Mr. Jenkins to serve on the Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagnaChip (MX) Sees Material Weakness in Internal Accounting; Appoints New CAO
- CombiMatrix (CBMX) Names R. Weslie Tyson as Medical Chief
- FedEx (FDX) Adds Home Depot's (HD) Ellison as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!