Willbros Group (WG) has Appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to its Board
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) has appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to serve as a member of the Board. Mr. Jenkins' appointment fills a vacancy on the Board and is for a term commencing on August 1, 2012 and expiring at the Company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2014 or until his successor is duly elected and qualified. The Board of Directors also appointed Mr. Jenkins to serve on the Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!