Willbros Group (WG) has Appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to its Board
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) has appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to serve as a member of the Board. Mr. Jenkins' appointment fills a vacancy on the Board and is for a term commencing on August 1, 2012 and expiring at the Company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2014 or until his successor is duly elected and qualified. The Board of Directors also appointed Mr. Jenkins to serve on the Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT), RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) Enter Agreement on Management Internalization
- Drew Industries (DW) CFO Smith Resigns
- Perion Network (PERI) CEO Mandelbaum to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!