Willbros Group (WG) has Appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to its Board
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) has appointed Charles W. Jenkins III to serve as a member of the Board. Mr. Jenkins' appointment fills a vacancy on the Board and is for a term commencing on August 1, 2012 and expiring at the Company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2014 or until his successor is duly elected and qualified. The Board of Directors also appointed Mr. Jenkins to serve on the Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) COO Smith Resigns
- Align Technology (ALGN) Announces Retirment of CEO Prescott; Successor Appointed
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) Appoints New President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!