Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) Appoints New President
- Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) Adds New Leadership Position: CFO
- CDW (CDW) Adds New Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!