Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- uniQure (QURE) CEO Soland Resigns; Other Management Changes Announced
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Jeffrey M. Farber as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!