Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wellgreen Platinum Announces Results of 2014 Annual General Meeting
- Benefitfocus (BNFT) Adds Former Rackspace (RAX) CEO Napier as Director
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Says Class Action Suit 'Without Merit'