Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wood Group Mustang Performing Front-End Engineering for Hess' Stampede Tension Leg Platform (TLP)
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
- Getty Realty Corp. (GTY) CFO Departs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!