Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnerCom, Inc. To Host The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 August 17-21, 2014
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Chairman Goolsbee Resigns; Interim Appointee Named
- Prelim. Results Show All Six Casablanca Nominees Elected to Cliffs (CLF) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!