Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Said to Name New CIO of Retirement Unit
- Biogen (BIIB) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c; CEO Scangos to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!