Willbros Group (WG) Board Member DeKraai to Retire
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) announced that Arlo B. DeKraai is retiring from its Board of Directors effective June 20, 2012 to pursue other personal and professional interests. Mr. Dekraai joined the Board in 2007 with Willbros' acquisition of InServ, where he was President and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Says Ski Season Continues to Develop From Warm Start
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) CEO Anderson to Retire, Will Remain Exec. Chair; Ed Bastian to Assume CEO Role
- Delta Air Lines CEO to retire; president named as successor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!