Weis Markets (WMK) Names New CIO
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weis Markets (NYSE: WMK) announced R. Gregory Zeh, Jr. has joined the Company as Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO).
As CIO, Mr. Zeh will provide strategic vision and leadership in the development and implementation of solutions that provide business value, engaging customer experiences, and effective management of technology risks. Mr. Zeh will oversee the Company's day-to-day information technology functions, working in support of marketing and merchandising, supply chain and in-store management retail applications. He reports to Weis Markets Chief Operating Officer Kurt Schertle.
During his 25-year career, Mr. Zeh has worked in increasingly senior information technology and finance positions in the food retail and service industries including as vice president and CIO at Price Chopper Supermarkets. Prior to joining Weis Markets, he was Chief Financial Officer for Mazzone Management Group, LTD.
Mr. Zeh is a graduate of The State University of New York at Albany (SUNY Albany) and is actively involved in community service through his participation in the volunteer fire service. He currently serves as Vice President of the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Department in Loudonville, NY and is a past Fire Chief of the Town of Westerlo Volunteer Fire Company in Westerlo, NY.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Innoviva (INVA), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Receive Approval in Japan for Relvar Ellipta as COPD Treatment
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO