Weis Markets (WMK) Names New CIO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weis Markets (NYSE: WMK) announced R. Gregory Zeh, Jr. has joined the Company as Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO).
As CIO, Mr. Zeh will provide strategic vision and leadership in the development and implementation of solutions that provide business value, engaging customer experiences, and effective management of technology risks. Mr. Zeh will oversee the Company's day-to-day information technology functions, working in support of marketing and merchandising, supply chain and in-store management retail applications. He reports to Weis Markets Chief Operating Officer Kurt Schertle.
During his 25-year career, Mr. Zeh has worked in increasingly senior information technology and finance positions in the food retail and service industries including as vice president and CIO at Price Chopper Supermarkets. Prior to joining Weis Markets, he was Chief Financial Officer for Mazzone Management Group, LTD.
Mr. Zeh is a graduate of The State University of New York at Albany (SUNY Albany) and is actively involved in community service through his participation in the volunteer fire service. He currently serves as Vice President of the Shaker Road-Loudonville Fire Department in Loudonville, NY and is a past Fire Chief of the Town of Westerlo Volunteer Fire Company in Westerlo, NY.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!