Walter Investment Management (WAC) Names New CEO
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Walter Investment Management (NYSE: WAC) announced that it has appointed Anthony Renzi as CEO.
Renzi will join in Q416.
About Anthony RenziAnthony Renzi most recently served as the Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director and Head of Operations for Citi's North America Retail Bank, Commercial Bank and CitiMortgage (2012 - 2016). In that capacity he provided executive operations leadership for customer contact centers, core banking and mortgage operations, branch operations support, investor reporting / servicing accounting, default operations and servicing technology. With over 30 years of experience in mortgage banking, he is an accomplished executive with demonstrated success creating and leading top national financial services organizations, including serving as the Executive Vice President of the Single Family Business, Operations and Technology at Freddie MAC (2010 - 2012) and the Chief Operating Officer of GMAC Residential Capital and President of GMAC Mortgage LLC (2001 - 2010). Mr. Renzi earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Holy Family University in Philadelphia and an MBA from Philadelphia University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walter Investment Management (WAC) Appoints Several New Executives
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- MetLife (MET) Adds Former AIG CFO Herzog as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, GMAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!