WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Names New Board Chairman
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced the appointment of Charles Benton as Chairman of the Board.
Mr. Benton has been a director of WPCS since July 2012 and is also Chairman of the Audit Committee. Since February 2008, Mr. Benton has served as the Director of Distribution Services - Supply Chain for Charming Shoppes, Inc., a leading national specialty retailer of women's apparel operating more than 1,800 retail stores throughout the United States. Prior to that, from March 2006 to January 2008, he served as Director of Finance - Supply Chain for Charming Shoppes, and from May 1999 to February 2006, as Manager of Finance - Supply Chain for Charming Shoppes. Previously, Mr. Benton spent approximately 20 years for Consolidated Rail Corporation. He holds a B.S. degree in accounting from St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Benton's financial experience was instrumental in his selection as a member of our board of directors.
Mr. Charles Benton stated, "I would like to thank the members of the Board for this honor to serve as Chairman. I am humbled by the opportunity to continue to move our Company forward during this period of growth. The Company is at a key inflection point as we have entered new territories in Texas, which compliment our legacy operations in California, as well as strengthen our core product service offerings with higher margin audio-visual and security. Our entire team is focused on executing this strategy and driving long term value for our shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- VisionChina (VISN) Names BDO China as Independent Auditors
- Prologis (PLD) Plans to Consolidates Two European Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!