WABCO Holdings (WBC) Names Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah as CFO
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC) announced that it has appointed Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah to the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) starting June 3, 2014.
Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah brings to WABCO over 20 years of experience gained from senior finance roles in a broad range of multinational and high-tech enterprises, including VISA, as well as United Technologies Corporation and its subsidiaries Carrier Corporation and Pratt & Whitney. He has held leadership positions located in Asia, Europe and North America. Most recently, Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah served as CFO of the Silicon Systems Group, a $6 billion division of Applied Materials, based in Santa Clara, Calif.
"We are delighted to have attracted someone of Prashanth's caliber to join WABCO's globally diverse executive team," said Jacques Esculier, WABCO Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We look forward to leveraging his keen business acumen and financial management expertise to support WABCO's growth strategies alongside meeting our ambitious targets for superior value generation."
Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah holds a Master in Business Administration from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. He also holds a Master of Science in Engineering from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Md., and a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Mich.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives Complete Response Letter from FDA for Daclatasvir NDA
- C&j Energy Services (CJES) Comments on Court Ruling Regarding Nabors Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!