WABCO Holdings (WBC) Names Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah as CFO
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC) announced that it has appointed Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah to the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) starting June 3, 2014.
Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah brings to WABCO over 20 years of experience gained from senior finance roles in a broad range of multinational and high-tech enterprises, including VISA, as well as United Technologies Corporation and its subsidiaries Carrier Corporation and Pratt & Whitney. He has held leadership positions located in Asia, Europe and North America. Most recently, Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah served as CFO of the Silicon Systems Group, a $6 billion division of Applied Materials, based in Santa Clara, Calif.
"We are delighted to have attracted someone of Prashanth's caliber to join WABCO's globally diverse executive team," said Jacques Esculier, WABCO Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We look forward to leveraging his keen business acumen and financial management expertise to support WABCO's growth strategies alongside meeting our ambitious targets for superior value generation."
Prashanth Mahendra-Rajah holds a Master in Business Administration from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. He also holds a Master of Science in Engineering from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Md., and a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Mich.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesarstone (CSTE) Refutes Claims Made by Kibbutz Related to Investor Presentation
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) CEO Rosa Resigns
- New Working Group on U.S. RMB Trading and Clearing Formed; Bloomberg to Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!