W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints New CIO
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) announced the appointment of Richard M. Lowery as senior vice president and chief information officer, reporting to Lucille T. Sgaglione, executive vice president. In this role, Mr. Lowery will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic information technology solutions. The appointment is effective immediately.
Mr. Lowery has nearly 30 years of experience in information technology and most recently served in senior roles at Risk Solutions International and Marsh & McLennan Companies, management consulting firms focused on creating strategies to enable business with technology. He holds a B.S. in business administration from Marquette University.
Commenting on the appointment, W. Robert Berkley, Jr., president and chief executive officer of W. R. Berkley Corporation, said, “We are pleased to have Rich as a member of our team. Information systems and data management play an ever increasing role in the success of our business. Rich’s expertise and leadership will further enhance our focus on these core aspects of our operations as we continue to build shareholder value.”
For further information about W. R. Berkley Corporation, please visit www.wrberkley.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- Biocept (BIOC) Announces Strong Data from Target Selector CTC in Actionable Biomarker Detection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!