W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints New CIO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) announced the appointment of Richard M. Lowery as senior vice president and chief information officer, reporting to Lucille T. Sgaglione, executive vice president. In this role, Mr. Lowery will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic information technology solutions. The appointment is effective immediately.
Mr. Lowery has nearly 30 years of experience in information technology and most recently served in senior roles at Risk Solutions International and Marsh & McLennan Companies, management consulting firms focused on creating strategies to enable business with technology. He holds a B.S. in business administration from Marquette University.
Commenting on the appointment, W. Robert Berkley, Jr., president and chief executive officer of W. R. Berkley Corporation, said, “We are pleased to have Rich as a member of our team. Information systems and data management play an ever increasing role in the success of our business. Rich’s expertise and leadership will further enhance our focus on these core aspects of our operations as we continue to build shareholder value.”
For further information about W. R. Berkley Corporation, please visit www.wrberkley.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; New Board Member Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!