W. P. Carey (WPC) CFO Kader Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC) announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Hisham Kader, is resigning from the position effective October 14, 2016. Mr. Kader will be relocating to Boston to assume the role as CFO of a private real estate company. The Company has engaged Korn Ferry in its search for a successor CFO.
Ms. ToniAnn Sanzone has been appointed interim CFO of W. P. Carey Inc., having served as its Chief Accounting Officer since 2015. Ms. Sanzone joined W. P. Carey in April 2013 as Global Corporate Controller. Prior to joining W. P. Carey, Ms. Sanzone served as the Corporate Controller at iStar Financial Inc., where she held various senior accounting positions from 2006 to 2013.
Mark J. DeCesaris, W. P. Carey's Chief Executive Officer, said, "On behalf of the Company, I want to thank Hisham for his many contributions to W. P. Carey during his five years with us. Hisham is well-liked and respected by everyone throughout the firm and will be missed. I wish him all the best in his new position and look forward to working closely with Toni."
"While this was a difficult decision for me to make, pursuing this new opportunity is the right choice for me and for my family," Mr. Kader said. "I am truly proud of the work we have accomplished during my tenure and I know that I leave W. P. Carey well-positioned for continued success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!