Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Announces CFO Transition
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR) announced a transition process for Jeff Goater, Voyager’s chief financial officer, who has advised the Company of his plans to pursue other career opportunities. As the Company initiates a search for this role, Jeff will remain in his current position until January 2017, after which time he has agreed to serve as a consultant to the Company.
“Jeff has done an extraordinary job since joining our company more than three years ago as one of our first employees and it has been a great pleasure working closely with him,” said Steve Paul, M.D., president and chief executive officer of Voyager. “Jeff played a major role transitioning Voyager from a private to a public company, facilitating the advancement of our clinical and preclinical programs. On behalf of the Board and the rest of our leadership team here at Voyager, we thank him for his service and wish him success in his next endeavor.”
“Voyager truly has been an incredible opportunity and rewarding experience for me and it has been a pleasure to work along side such a talented and dedicated group,” said Mr. Goater. “I look forward to continuing to work with the Company to ensure a seamless and smooth transition of my duties.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!