Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Announces CFO Transition
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR) announced a transition process for Jeff Goater, Voyager’s chief financial officer, who has advised the Company of his plans to pursue other career opportunities. As the Company initiates a search for this role, Jeff will remain in his current position until January 2017, after which time he has agreed to serve as a consultant to the Company.
“Jeff has done an extraordinary job since joining our company more than three years ago as one of our first employees and it has been a great pleasure working closely with him,” said Steve Paul, M.D., president and chief executive officer of Voyager. “Jeff played a major role transitioning Voyager from a private to a public company, facilitating the advancement of our clinical and preclinical programs. On behalf of the Board and the rest of our leadership team here at Voyager, we thank him for his service and wish him success in his next endeavor.”
“Voyager truly has been an incredible opportunity and rewarding experience for me and it has been a pleasure to work along side such a talented and dedicated group,” said Mr. Goater. “I look forward to continuing to work with the Company to ensure a seamless and smooth transition of my duties.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
- AerCap Holdings (AER) Signs 20 Aircraft Lease Agreement with Loong Air
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!