Volaris (VLRS) CEO Mejicano Added as Board Member
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Volaris (NYSE: VLRS), announces that Mr. Jorge Antonio Vargas Diez Barroso, who has been a valued member of the Board of Directors and an important part of the Volaris family, has for personal reasons retired from the Board. Volaris expresses its gratitude for his commitment as a Director.
Additionally, Volaris announces that, pursuant to articles 24 of the Mexican Stock Market Law and 155 of the General Law of Corporations, the members of the Board of Directors appointed Mr. Enrique Javier Beltranena Mejicano, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, as new member of the Board of Directors. Such appointment will be submitted to the next Shareholders Meeting of Volaris for ratification.
Volaris welcomes its CEO as a new Director; as a Director he will continue to support the Company’s corporate governance, business strategy, expansion and growth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!