Volaris (VLRS) CEO Mejicano Added as Board Member
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Volaris (NYSE: VLRS), announces that Mr. Jorge Antonio Vargas Diez Barroso, who has been a valued member of the Board of Directors and an important part of the Volaris family, has for personal reasons retired from the Board. Volaris expresses its gratitude for his commitment as a Director.
Additionally, Volaris announces that, pursuant to articles 24 of the Mexican Stock Market Law and 155 of the General Law of Corporations, the members of the Board of Directors appointed Mr. Enrique Javier Beltranena Mejicano, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, as new member of the Board of Directors. Such appointment will be submitted to the next Shareholders Meeting of Volaris for ratification.
Volaris welcomes its CEO as a new Director; as a Director he will continue to support the Company’s corporate governance, business strategy, expansion and growth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
- Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD) Taps United Tech's Lundstrom as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!