Valspar (VAL) Appoints CEO Hendrickson as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) has elected Gary E. Hendrickson, Valspar’s president and chief executive officer, to the additional role of chairman of the board, effective immediately. Hendrickson succeeds William L. Mansfield, who is retiring from the Board of Directors after serving as chairman since August 2007, as chief executive officer from 2005 to 2011 and as president from 2005 to 2008.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Reynolds American (RAI) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Director Wajnert to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!