Valspar (VAL) Appoints CEO Hendrickson as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) has elected Gary E. Hendrickson, Valspar’s president and chief executive officer, to the additional role of chairman of the board, effective immediately. Hendrickson succeeds William L. Mansfield, who is retiring from the Board of Directors after serving as chairman since August 2007, as chief executive officer from 2005 to 2011 and as president from 2005 to 2008.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Says Ski Season Continues to Develop From Warm Start
- Unifi, Inc. (UFI) Elects New Board Member
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Guides Q1, FY16 Revenue Well Below Views; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!