Valspar (VAL) Appoints CEO Hendrickson as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) has elected Gary E. Hendrickson, Valspar’s president and chief executive officer, to the additional role of chairman of the board, effective immediately. Hendrickson succeeds William L. Mansfield, who is retiring from the Board of Directors after serving as chairman since August 2007, as chief executive officer from 2005 to 2011 and as president from 2005 to 2008.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
- Valspar Announces Colors Of The Year For 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!