Valspar (VAL) Appoints CEO Hendrickson as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) has elected Gary E. Hendrickson, Valspar’s president and chief executive officer, to the additional role of chairman of the board, effective immediately. Hendrickson succeeds William L. Mansfield, who is retiring from the Board of Directors after serving as chairman since August 2007, as chief executive officer from 2005 to 2011 and as president from 2005 to 2008.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- American National (AMNB) Executive Chairman Majors to Retire
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Appoints John Cahill as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!