Valspar (VAL) Appoints CEO Hendrickson as Chairman
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) has elected Gary E. Hendrickson, Valspar’s president and chief executive officer, to the additional role of chairman of the board, effective immediately. Hendrickson succeeds William L. Mansfield, who is retiring from the Board of Directors after serving as chairman since August 2007, as chief executive officer from 2005 to 2011 and as president from 2005 to 2008.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
- Scotiabank (BNS) COO, Vice Chair Sabi Marwah to Retire
- Sotheby's (BID) Calls Third Point's Claims Misleading in New Presentation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!