VMware (VMW) Reports EMC (EMC) VP Gelsinger to Assume CEO Role
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
VMware (NYSE: VMW) announced that Paul Maritz will be succeeded in the post as Chief Executive Officer of VMware, effective September 1, 2012, by Pat Gelsinger, currently president and chief operating officer, EMC (NYSE: EMC) Information Infrastructure Products. Maritz will remain a board member of VMware and will take on a new technology strategist role at EMC. Gelsinger will also be named to VMware's Board of Directors, effective September 1, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO