Ultrapetrol (ULTR) Says Damian Scokin Resigns as CEO
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ultrapetrol (Bahamas) Limited (Nasdaq: ULTR) announced today that Damián Scokin will resign from his role as Chief Executive Officer, effective November 1st, 2016, and will join the Company’s Board of Directors. Eduardo Ojea Quintana, Chairman of Ultrapetrol’s Board of Directors, has been selected to serve as Chief Executive Officer of Ultrapetrol.
Mr. Ojea Quintana has been a Director of Ultrapetrol since 2012, and has served as Chairman since 2015. Prior to that, he served as the President of the Board of Directors of Transportadora de Gas del Norte S.A. and a member of the Board of Directors of several other energy companies in South America. He has served as a member of the Argentine Chamber of Oil Companies, part of the Argentine Institute of Oil and Gas, the Argentine Council for the Sustainable Development Companies and the Academy Center for the Energy Regulatory Activity. He also represented Argentina on the Executive Committee for the International Gas Union. Mr. Ojea Quintana holds a degree in Law from the University Museo Social Argentino.
Mr. Ojea Quintana commented, “I would like to thank Damián Scokin for his dedicated leadership in guiding Ultrapetrol through a very challenging market environment. I look forward to working with Damián and with the rest of Ultrapetrol’s Board and management team to continue to advance our strategic goals of enhancing Ultrapetrol’s operational performance and achieving a consensual financial restructuring that positions the Company for long-term success.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!