Ulta Salon (ULTA) Diector Stevens Won't Seek Re-Election at 2014 AMS
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
On April 3, 2014, Kenneth T. Stevens notified the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULTA) that he will not seek re-election as a director of the Board at the Company’s 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, scheduled for June 5, 2014 (the “Annual Meeting”). Mr. Stevens will continue to serve as a director and Non-Executive Chairman until the Annual Meeting. Mr. Stevens’ resignation is due to the increasing time his other business obligations require and is not because of a disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
The Board has appointed Charles J. Philippin, a member of the Board since 2008, as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board upon the completion of Mr. Stevens’ term, subject to the re-election of Mr. Philippin at the Annual Meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Appoints New Ford Smart Mobility CEO
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB), Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Enter DMD Research Collaboration
- Wells Fargo (WFC) CEO Stumpf Updates on Actions Taken to Address Improper Sales Practices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!