Ulta Salon (ULTA) Diector Stevens Won't Seek Re-Election at 2014 AMS
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
On April 3, 2014, Kenneth T. Stevens notified the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULTA) that he will not seek re-election as a director of the Board at the Company’s 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, scheduled for June 5, 2014 (the “Annual Meeting”). Mr. Stevens will continue to serve as a director and Non-Executive Chairman until the Annual Meeting. Mr. Stevens’ resignation is due to the increasing time his other business obligations require and is not because of a disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
The Board has appointed Charles J. Philippin, a member of the Board since 2008, as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board upon the completion of Mr. Stevens’ term, subject to the re-election of Mr. Philippin at the Annual Meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Taps Bose's Peter Theran as VP, Consumer Retail
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) Offers Update on 3 Projects
- Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Gets UK Approval to Recovery Artifacts from HMS Victory Shipwreck
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!