Ulta Salon (ULTA) Diector Stevens Won't Seek Re-Election at 2014 AMS
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
On April 3, 2014, Kenneth T. Stevens notified the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULTA) that he will not seek re-election as a director of the Board at the Company’s 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, scheduled for June 5, 2014 (the “Annual Meeting”). Mr. Stevens will continue to serve as a director and Non-Executive Chairman until the Annual Meeting. Mr. Stevens’ resignation is due to the increasing time his other business obligations require and is not because of a disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
The Board has appointed Charles J. Philippin, a member of the Board since 2008, as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board upon the completion of Mr. Stevens’ term, subject to the re-election of Mr. Philippin at the Annual Meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- Staples (SPLS) Provides Update on Recent Hack of Point-of-Sale Systems
- Media General (MEG) Business Combination with LIN Media Closes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!