Ulta Salon (ULTA) Diector Stevens Won't Seek Re-Election at 2014 AMS
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
On April 3, 2014, Kenneth T. Stevens notified the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULTA) that he will not seek re-election as a director of the Board at the Company’s 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, scheduled for June 5, 2014 (the “Annual Meeting”). Mr. Stevens will continue to serve as a director and Non-Executive Chairman until the Annual Meeting. Mr. Stevens’ resignation is due to the increasing time his other business obligations require and is not because of a disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
The Board has appointed Charles J. Philippin, a member of the Board since 2008, as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board upon the completion of Mr. Stevens’ term, subject to the re-election of Mr. Philippin at the Annual Meeting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; Updats on Operations; Announces Exec Changes
- Millennial Media (MM) Appoints New Managed Media President
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Fell 2.7% in Sept., Wider than Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!