Ulta Salon (ULTA) Diector Stevens Won't Seek Re-Election at 2014 AMS
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
On April 3, 2014, Kenneth T. Stevens notified the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULTA) that he will not seek re-election as a director of the Board at the Company’s 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, scheduled for June 5, 2014 (the “Annual Meeting”). Mr. Stevens will continue to serve as a director and Non-Executive Chairman until the Annual Meeting. Mr. Stevens’ resignation is due to the increasing time his other business obligations require and is not because of a disagreement on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
The Board has appointed Charles J. Philippin, a member of the Board since 2008, as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board upon the completion of Mr. Stevens’ term, subject to the re-election of Mr. Philippin at the Annual Meeting.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Promotes Ted Decker to Merchandising EVP
- J2 Global (JCOM) Acquires Email Marketing Services Provider, Contactology
- Incyte (INCY), Genentech Enter INCB24360 + PD-L1 Study Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!