USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Appoints New Chief Scientific Officer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
As USANA Health Sciences prepares to announce a scientific breakthrough this week at its 2016 International Convention in Salt Lake City, the global nutritional company welcomes Rob Sinnott, PhD. to its award-winning research and development team as its new chief scientific officer.
Dr. Sinnott brings to USANA more than 25 years of experience and leadership in life sciences, chemistry, biotechnology, and nutrition, with 18 spent directly in the nutritional supplement industry. He has held numerous scientific and leadership roles.
"Rob gained our attention because of his exceptional leadership and experience in our industry," said USANA Co-CEO Dave Wentz. "I'm happy he's coming aboard to grow the research and development team and push our innovation to the next level."
Dr. Sinnott received his bachelor of science in biological sciences, and his master's and doctorate of natural science in plant sciences from Arizona State University. His focus was on applied biological sciences, including biotechnology and plant medicinal chemistry. He also completed postgraduate coursework in a variety of business topics at Harvard Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and holds five patents that have been issued across the United States, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Singapore.
"USANA has a long-standing reputation in the industry for producing premium quality health products that improve lives," said Dr. Sinnott. "I look forward to building on that legacy and leading this world-class R&D team into the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!