UBS's (UBS) Head of Investment Banking for Americas Aryeh Bourkoff Resigned -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
WSJ reporting UBS's (NYSE: UBS) Aryeh Bourkoff, head of Investment Banking for the Americas, has resigned from the bank.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS O'Connor Unloads Majority of U.S. REIT Holdings (MAA) (AVB) (ELS)
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Bob Evans (BOBE) Believes Its Nominees Will Constitute Majority of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!