UBS's (UBS) Head of Investment Banking for Americas Aryeh Bourkoff Resigned -WSJ
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
WSJ reporting UBS's (NYSE: UBS) Aryeh Bourkoff, head of Investment Banking for the Americas, has resigned from the bank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS AG (UBS) volatility increases as shares pullback
- Ford Motor (F) Appoints New Ford Smart Mobility CEO
- Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) Adds New Director