Twitter (TWTR) Acquires Yes Inc and Names Keith Coleman VP of Product
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 1, 2016 5:45 PM EST)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) acquired Yes Inc and named Keith Coleman VP of Product.
Yes! We’re joining forces with Twitter
When we came together to form Yes, we set out to build products to bring people closer to one another. From Frenzy, which brought friends together in real life, toWYD, which has made so many of us feel closer to our more remote friends and family, it has been awesome to be able to brighten our users’ days, every day. And to all of our users who have helped shape our apps via feedback and suggestions: thank you! It has been an amazing journey together.
Today, we’re excited to announce a new chapter in the journey: Yes will be joining Twitter! Our team has always admired Twitter, a product that brings the whole world closer. From elections to revolutions, olympics to arts, it connects people across the globe around the events that are happening right now. Twitter also speaks to our love of working at a global scale. Prior to forming Yes, our team spent their careers building products like Gmail, Android, PayPal and others that serve hundreds of millions of people, and we’re excited to bring our efforts to connecting the world at a huge scale.
What does this mean for our apps? In the coming weeks, we’ll be shutting down our apps so that we can focus entirely on our new efforts. We are sad to see them go, but excited about the future 😊. Thank you to all of you who have loved them as much as we have and contributed along the way!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
- Southern Home Medical Announces Payment on the Order Has Been Received and The Shipment is Scheduled
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!