Tudou (TUDO) Operating Chief Wang Resigns
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Tudou Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: TUDO) announced that Ms. Evelyn Wang has tendered resignation from her position as Chief Operating Officer ("COO") due to personal reasons. Ms. Wang will continue to assist the Company throughout the ongoing merger process with Youku, Inc (NYSE: YOKU) ("Youku"), which remains on track to close during the third quarter of 2012, subject to closing conditions including approvals by Youku's and Tudou's shareholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- MFC Industrial (MIL) Will Support Kellogg Nominees for Termination of Proxy Contest
- Restoration Hardware (RH) co-CEO Alberini Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!