Trump Team Said Considering JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon for Treasury - CNBC (JPM)
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trump Team Said Considering JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon for Treasury - CNBC (NYSE: JPM)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- Morgan Stanley's profit doubles as bond-trading revenue surges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!