Truett-Hurst (THST) Names New CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truett-Hurst, Inc. (Nasdaq: THST) announced the appointment of Evan B. Meyer as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective October 26, 2016, replacing Mr. Paul Forgue. Mr. Meyer brings considerable finance, accounting and audit experience. Mr. Forge will provide consulting services to the Company to assist while the Company's new CFO is integrated.
Mr. Phil Hurst, Truett-Hurst's Chief Executive Officer stated, "Evan's experience in assisting rapidly growing companies and his focus in the areas of strategic planning, risk management and corporate governance will be vital to continue to grow our business. The timing is now right for an orderly transition. I want to thank Paul for his many contributions to Truett over the past two years. He has been a valuable business partner and played an integral part in getting the Company to this point in our evolution. I wish him great success as he returns to Asia."
Mr. Meyer recently served as the Chief Financial Officer of Avantel SAS, a mobile operator in Bogotá, Colombia. Prior to Avantel, he was the Chief Financial Officer of PaymentOne Corporation in Campbell, California from 2005 to 2015. Prior to that, he served as Vice President of Finance and Administration at PaymentOne Corporation, from 2000 to 2004. From 1994 to 1998, he served as Senior Manager and Principal Consultant at Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP in San Francisco, California. He received his Masters of Business Administration from the University of Washington's M.G. Foster School of Business in 1993, and his Bachelors of Science from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona in 1986. Mr. Meyer has held a C.P.A. certificate (inactive) in the State of California since 1989.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!