Trina Solar (TSL) Names Henry Chow to Board
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) today announced the appointment of Mr. Henry Chow to its board of directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy the Dip in Solar, Says Deutsche Bank (TSL) (YGE)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Appoints Henri Termeer as Key Advisor
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) Appoints New COO and Independent Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!