Trina Solar (TSL) Names Henry Chow to Board
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) today announced the appointment of Mr. Henry Chow to its board of directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Weakness Spreads to Solars, Tesla Declines in Sympathy (CSIQ) (FSLR) (TSL) (SUNE) (SCTY) (TSLA)
- Trina Solar (TSL) Investors are Seeking More Visibility - Roth Capital
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Hires New Medical Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!