Trina Solar (TSL) Names Henry Chow to Board
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) today announced the appointment of Mr. Henry Chow to its board of directors, effective immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Comments on Preliminary Solar Anti-dumping Determination (SCTY) (FSLR) (SPWR) (TSL)
- CBS Outdoor Americas (CBSO) Appoints Two New EVPs
- Rite Aid (RAD) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!