Trina Solar (TSL) Names Henry Chow to Board
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Healthcare stocks, weak data weigh on Wall Street
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks fall
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) today announced the appointment of Mr. Henry Chow to its board of directors, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Achieves New Solar Cell Efficiency Record
- Symantec's fourth-quarter estimates miss Street, says CEO Brown to step down
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) CFO to Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!