Town Sports Int'l (CLUB) Appoints New CEO; COO Bartoli to Resign
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On September 21, 2016, Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLUB) announced that Patrick Walsh, Executive Chairman of the Company, has been appointed as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, effective September 30, 2016. The Company also announced that Greg Bartoli, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, will be leaving the Company, effective September 30, 2016.
Patrick Walsh, Executive Chairman\ of the Company stated, “In order to continue our strategic efforts to evolve as a more efficient and streamlined organization, I will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective September 30, 2016 and we will merge the roles of chief operating officer and chief executive. Greg joined TSI over a year ago and contributed his extensive financial and entrepreneurial expertise to strengthening our organization. As a result of Greg’s time at TSI, we are a leaner, more efficient and more profitable organization. Greg lead the way towards strengthening club financials, exploring new business ventures, renegotiating our leases and strengthening our balance sheet while engaging in organizational changes that allowed for stronger club leadership. These initiatives led to more than $40 million of savings annually and significant increases in the Company's EBITDA. I am extremely proud that these accomplishments were achieved in less than 12 months time.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Enters Agreement to Acquire CRM Solutions Provider Salentica
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!