Tii Network Tech (TIII) Dismisses CEO Paladino; Non-Exec Chair Kelley to Serve as Interim CEO
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Tii Network Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIII), has determined to replace Kenneth A. Paladino as the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, and the Board will commence a search for a new President and Chief Executive Officer. In the meantime, Brian J. Kelley, non-executive Chairman of the Board, will serve as President and Chief Executive Officer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- Hologic (HOLX) Names Stephen MacMillan President/CEO
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Growth Story Intact, CEO an Overhang; Wedbush Assumes at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!