Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Taps Canadian Pacific's Erceg as CFO
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has appointed Mark Erceg to become its next executive vice president and chief financial officer, responsible for the Company’s worldwide financial, indirect procurement and information technology functions.
Mr. Erceg, 47, will be based in New York and will report to Frederic Cumenal, chief executive officer. His appointment will become effective on October 18, 2016. He replaces Tiffany’s former chief financial officer who left the Company in May to pursue a position at another company.
Previously, Mr. Erceg has been employed at Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, where he has served as executive vice president and chief financial officer since May 2015. From 2010 - 2015, he was the chief financial officer for Masonite International Corporation. He began his career at The Procter & Gamble Company in 1992 where, over 18 years, he served in positions of increasing responsibility in finance, market strategy, customer response, general management and global investor relations.
“Mark brings an operational process orientation and a broad financial, international and consumer brands background to Tiffany,” said Mr. Cumenal. “As the new leader of our multi-talented finance, procurement and information technology organizations, his varied experience and global perspective will be important as we continue to work toward strengthening Tiffany’s luxury brand position around the world and enhancing our profitability and productivity.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!