The Andersons (ANDE) Appoints New CIO
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) has appointed Anthony Lombardi as its new Chief Information Officer, reporting to John Granato, Chief Financial Officer.
For 36 years, Tony has worked in various technology disciplines, including more than 30 years in IT strategy development and systems implementation.
"Tony's extensive background in large systems implementations and strategy development combined with his track record of being a leader who engages, motivates and develops strong technical and operational teams will be a great asset to The Andersons," said CFO John Granato.
Tony joins The Andersons after most recently serving as the Vice President of Global Business Services & Chief Information Officer for Armstrong World Industries in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Prior to joining Armstrong World Industries in 1997, Tony worked for Unisys Corporation.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Announces Presentation of Positive CAT-5571 Data in CF at NACFC
- Apple (AAPL) Unveils New TV App
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!