The Andersons (ANDE) Appoints New CIO
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) has appointed Anthony Lombardi as its new Chief Information Officer, reporting to John Granato, Chief Financial Officer.
For 36 years, Tony has worked in various technology disciplines, including more than 30 years in IT strategy development and systems implementation.
"Tony's extensive background in large systems implementations and strategy development combined with his track record of being a leader who engages, motivates and develops strong technical and operational teams will be a great asset to The Andersons," said CFO John Granato.
Tony joins The Andersons after most recently serving as the Vice President of Global Business Services & Chief Information Officer for Armstrong World Industries in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Prior to joining Armstrong World Industries in 1997, Tony worked for Unisys Corporation.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!