The Andersons (ANDE) Appoints New CIO
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) has appointed Anthony Lombardi as its new Chief Information Officer, reporting to John Granato, Chief Financial Officer.
For 36 years, Tony has worked in various technology disciplines, including more than 30 years in IT strategy development and systems implementation.
"Tony's extensive background in large systems implementations and strategy development combined with his track record of being a leader who engages, motivates and develops strong technical and operational teams will be a great asset to The Andersons," said CFO John Granato.
Tony joins The Andersons after most recently serving as the Vice President of Global Business Services & Chief Information Officer for Armstrong World Industries in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Prior to joining Armstrong World Industries in 1997, Tony worked for Unisys Corporation.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Libbey (LBY) CFO Buck Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!