Tesoro Petroleum (TSO) Appoints New EVPs; CFO Sterin to Assume Corporate Development Responsibilities
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) announced updates to its executive responsibilities.
- Keith Casey, EVP, Operations, will become EVP, Marketing & Commercial, responsible for increasing value capture across all commercial activities within the Company.
- CJ Warner, EVP, Strategy & Business Development, will become EVP, Operations, responsible for driving operating efficiency and effectiveness across Tesoro's refining and logistics operations.
- In addition to his current responsibilities, Steven Sterin, EVP, Chief Financial Officer, will become EVP, Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Development, also assuming corporate development in support of the Company's growth plans.
"Tesoro has achieved excellent results over the past several years through focus on and commitment to our strategic priorities. Today, we are announcing changes that will further strengthen our ability to deliver industry leading returns through our integrated value chain business model, drive operational efficiency and effectiveness, and execute our value-driven growth and business development opportunities. These changes will drive increased responsibility and collaboration across the business, leading to improved profitability," said Greg Goff, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Tesoro Corporation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Announces Presentation of Updated Results from Phase 1/2 Study of ALN-CC5
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!