Tesoro Petroleum (TSO) Appoints New EVPs; CFO Sterin to Assume Corporate Development Responsibilities
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO) announced updates to its executive responsibilities.
- Keith Casey, EVP, Operations, will become EVP, Marketing & Commercial, responsible for increasing value capture across all commercial activities within the Company.
- CJ Warner, EVP, Strategy & Business Development, will become EVP, Operations, responsible for driving operating efficiency and effectiveness across Tesoro's refining and logistics operations.
- In addition to his current responsibilities, Steven Sterin, EVP, Chief Financial Officer, will become EVP, Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Development, also assuming corporate development in support of the Company's growth plans.
"Tesoro has achieved excellent results over the past several years through focus on and commitment to our strategic priorities. Today, we are announcing changes that will further strengthen our ability to deliver industry leading returns through our integrated value chain business model, drive operational efficiency and effectiveness, and execute our value-driven growth and business development opportunities. These changes will drive increased responsibility and collaboration across the business, leading to improved profitability," said Greg Goff, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Tesoro Corporation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!