Tesla Motors (TSLA) Adds Juniper's (JNPR) Denholm as Director
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced that Robyn Denholm, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Operations Officer at Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE: JNPR), has been appointed to its board of directors, effective August 11, 2014.
Denholm has also been appointed to chair the company’s Audit Committee and be a member of the Compensation and Nominating and Corporate Governance committees. These roles were previously filled by Brad Buss, who is vacating his committee positions upon joining SolarCity as its Chief Financial Officer. Buss will remain a member of Tesla’s board and will provide valuable continuity from his experience since joining the board in 2009.
Denholm joined Juniper in 2007 and has helped the company achieve record revenues while delivering breakthrough innovations to customers. In 2011, Denholm was a Bay Area CFO of the Year finalist and she was recently named on Silicon Valley Business Journal’s Women of Influence List. She joined Juniper from Sun Microsystems, where she served as Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategic Planning.
Denholm began her career in Australia, serving in various finance assignments for Toyota Motor Corporation and Arthur Andersen and Company. She holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Sydney and a master’s degree in commerce from the University of New South Wales. At Juniper, she is responsible for company’s finance, administration and business operations, including planning, IT, real estate, investor relations, internal audit, and manufacturing operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Adds Two New Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!